Schramm and I thought it would be a great idea to take all of the
sisters who we are over hiking as a preparation day activity. It was a
lot of fun!
The big updates for this week were:
1. 2 exchanges with the Manasses 1st and Manasses 2nd sisters
2. We found 3 new solid investigators
3. We are back in Vivian's home and we celebrated her birthday with
her three ferrets.
4. 3 of our returning less actives came to church this week. Wahoo!!
5. I had a crayfish party with a Swedish man who came to visit the
Chalmers (returning members)
I love The Lord and I love you!
Love, Sister Smith
P.s Aww I hope you all have a good time in Seattle. Man, 14 hours does
seem like a long car ride. Say hello to all of your high school
friends for me dad!